Monday 25 November 2013

Weekly 'If' Question



If you had to name the single most important thing in your life, what would it be?
(Question taken from ‘If x2’ by Evelyn McFarlane & James Saywell)

To me, the only two possible answers to this question are friends and family. I strongly believe that in the end, if you don’t have people you care about and people who care about you. Wither it be friends or family; you have nothing. The people in my life are the most important part of it.
Now, to pick between them;  I would have to pick family. Family has been there since the second I was born. They have watched me grow, change and live. They have accepted and supported me through all stages of my life and that’s something I can’t get from anybody else. My family are the only people who truly know me, I can be completely me in front of them and that is the best feeling in the world.
My family are the most important part of my life, because they are my life. They’re a part of me I didn’t choose but still love anyway. No matter how much I put them down, or how bad I make them sound they will always by my family and for that I’m grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment