Tuesday 19 November 2013

My Grandmother


One year ago today I lost my grandma. She held our entire family together and since she passed nothing has been the same. She was a beautiful kind-hearted woman. My grandmother was strong and powerful, yet still had the warmest touch and the most amazing sense of humour.  Even when she was lying on her death bed, she was still the strongest most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Still after a year, it doesn’t feel real. I still walk into ‘Grandma’s house’ and expect to see her sitting at the table. There isn’t a day I don’t think about you, Grandma. I will never forget her or the morals and lessons she has impressed on me.  If I live to be half the person my grandma is I will be more than happy with myself.
Rest In Peace Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment