Monday 11 November 2013

Weekly 'If' Question



 If you had to name the thing that most limits your freedom, what would it be?
(Question taken from 'If x2' by Evelyn McFarlane & James Saywell)

The first thing that came to my mind was my parents, but that’s not completely true. Naturally being a teenage that lives with her parents, they do limit me but not really to my freedom. They limit the time I can stay out till, and when I go out but that’s only a small piece of my freedom.
I’d have to say my biggest limitation is money, or rather lack of money. I don’t have the money to travel the world, eat expensive cuisine and see every movie or concert that comes to Winnipeg. I work at a community centre and it doesn’t exactly pay enough for me to do everything I want. I don’t have thousands of dollars saved up; I can’t go out and buy or see whatever , whenever.  That’s why money is my biggest limitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment