Monday 18 November 2013

Weekly 'If' Question


If you could have any number of siblings, how many would you have, and of what gender? 
(Question taken from 'If x2' by Evelyn McFarlane & James Saywell) 


In complete honesty I would want to have five older brothers. For some reason, this is my ideal family. Sure, six kids is a little much but to me it seems like a perfect number. I have no idea why I’ve just always thought six kid families were great. I’ve always wanted to have a big family but sadly I only have one brother. The more siblings the more people you have to rely on, to care for you and to hang out with.
As for the older brother part, I don’t have any older siblings but I have always wanted older brothers. Not just one either, multiple older brothers. I would want them all to be older because I love the feeling of being protected, being the youngest and the only girl would ensure me so much protection. Maybe a little too much protective at times, but I think in the long run it would be for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment