Sunday 3 November 2013

Fall 2013 Bucket List-Update

1) Go To A Pumpkin Patch 
 ~Sadly, I didn't get around to a pumpkin patch this year.
2) Make Halloween Cookies 
~I made normal cookies, not Halloween ones. I'm giving myself a half-check for that! 
3) Make Caramel Apples 
~I ate a caramel apple, I didn't make one. Another half-check! 
4) Enjoy A Bonfire 
~I had a few, and enjoyed them all! 
5) Bake Apple Pie 
~Cheyenne and I made apple pie, and it was very good if I do say so myself! 
6) Carve A Pumpkin 
~Actually, I carved two! 
7) Go To A Football Game 
~I went to homecoming game. Go Huskies!! 
8) Make A Pumpkin Pie 
~My aunt, cousin and I baked some for Thanksgiving! 
9) Go On A Hay-ride 
~I didn't get a chance to do this, but fall isn't quite over yet! 
10) Go To A Corn Maze 
~I went with some friends and had a great time! 
11) Make A Leaf Pile 
~I'm actually surprised that I didn't do this! 
12) Make Apple Cider 
~Not this year, maybe next year! 
13) Roast Pumpkin Seeds 
~We burnt them, oops!
14) Get A Fall Inspired Manicure 
~I haven't yet, but I'm still hoping to complete this one! 
15) Jump In A Leaf Pile 
~Like #11, I'm surprised I didn't complete this! 
16) Get A Pumpkin Spiced Latte ~Lets be honest, I've gotten a few more than one. 
17) Scary Movie Night 
~Spending a Saturday night watching the Scream movies in my friends basement, how perfect does that sound?! 
18) Haunted House 
~Does the haunted forest count? 
19) Pick Apples 
~I didn't get around to picking apples, some other time hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment