Wednesday 16 October 2013

Quickwrite- 1cent/calorie

People are cheap. The reason people buy Mcdonalds is because it's cheap. This would totally improve peoples eating habits because people aren't going to want to pay more money to eat unheathly. Part of the problem with eating habits today is that good food is expensive and bad food is cheap. So what if it was the opposite? I know that if I were being charged $15 to eat at Mcdonalds and $3 to eat something healthy; I would 100% eat healthy. I'm sure most people agree to, 1cent/1calorie would add up pretty quickly too. 500 calories for $5, is something that you are probably paying aboout $2 for right now. So, yes I 100% believe this would improve eating habits of people. 

http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/image/61669125436

No comments:

Post a Comment