Monday 21 October 2013

Henry's 15 Tweets

1) What's the date? #confused #LostInTime 

2) Meeting Clare's family today and I must admit I'm very nervous.

3) Saw Gomez today, I run into him in the strangest places #great #not

4) I need to quit these wild nights #tired #crazy 

5) I hate missing my runs, it always messes up my day

6) It's official! Clare and I are getting married! #engaged

7) I'm so lucky to have Clare in my life, I don't know what I would do without her #truelove

8) Will I ever get away from these crazy ex's?! #exgirlfriend #insane 

9) Is it a blessing or a burden? Who knows? #timetravel 

10) Don't want to go to work today… I think I'll need to have a nap in the back room #tired 

11) I never get used to waking up in the middle of nowhere #timetravel

12) Saved the day, and made Clare and her roommates dinner #good #yum #happytodoit 

13) Dad isn't doing so good, hope Kimy takes good care of them #concerned

14) I would give it all up in a heartbeat…

15) The past is the past for a reason, it's not meant to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment