Monday 30 September 2013

Memoir #7-Siblings


“We have a love/hate relationship” 

Anybody who has never been in a fight with their sibling, is a liar. I'm sure I speak for many when I say that the relationship I have with my brother is not always perfect. I love him and always will. Except sometimes he's the most annoying person in the world. I think that once you've grown up with somebody, it's hard to get along with them every second. You've seen everything this person has ever been and know almost everything they have ever done. Which at times can change your perspective on a person. 
The reason I picked this picture, is because it's a photo of my brother. The memoir was made to describe the relationship he and I have. This picture shows us when we were little and getting along, which is only half the story because a lot of the time we don't get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment