Monday 30 September 2013

Memoir #3-Memories


"Memories like this, don't fade away" 

I honestly love this picture; it was taken on the last day of an amazing camping trip with some even more amazing people. We had such an great time and to me, this picture sums it up perfectly. It was a weekend full of friends, laughing and memories. I picked this picture because it holds so many memories. Memories of taking the picture, of that weekend, of summer, and just of my friends.
I chose the font because it was easy to read, yet fun. I don't know why, but it seemed to kind of fit with the picture. I placed the words above our heads to symbolism that they will always be with us, hanging over our heads. No matter where we go, we’ll always have the memories. They will never fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment