Monday 30 September 2013

Memoir #2-Growing Up


“No choice, but to grow up” 

When you're little, you want nothing more than to grow up and become a 'big kid'. Once you finally do, you wish you could just be a little kid again. Sadly, you have no choice. Everybody has to grow up. The picture I used is a photo taken of me when I was little and didn't have a care in the world. I chose it because everybody can see, that I have grown up. This old picture is a good reminder that I was little once, and that growing up didn't happen over night.
I added a filter to make the photo look almost fuzzy. I used this because it makes the picture look older and adds to the idea of things getting fuzzy over time. As you grow up, you don't always remember everything that has happened. Things get blurry as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment